"Unwillable is unmissable." ~ by BookTrib
Stop me if you heard this one: A guy and a chicken walk into a bar ... NO, not that one. The one where I join forces with BookTrib to send Unwillable to book clubs all across the country! Yip, as of right now, hopping book clubs all around the U.S. are receiving boxes of new reads, and one of those has the purple and green trip of a cover that we've all come to call Unwillable.
"Unwillable is unmissable." How cool is that?!
As the books go out nationwide, I still need your help right here in our JM Stebbins family! CALL TO ACTION:
1) Have you read Unwillable? Oh my, you haven't. Well, let's talk.
PLEASE READ UNWILLABLE! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T READ IT, YOU CAN'T LEARN THE DEMONS OF AE AND IF YOU DON'T LEARN ALL ABOUT AE, YOU CAN'T SHARE ABOUT IT!
Only with your help do we keep moving Unwillable and autoimmune encephalitis awareness out from the wild.
2) You have read Unwillable! Great! Now, please share it!! Social media, word of mouth, in the little book cases in your gyms and locker rooms, at the mini libraries in yards, at your local library, your college campus, your friends, your doctor, the coffee shop, your church, the local Food Co-op. If you can name it, you can share it!
3) Have you reviewed Unwillable on Amazon, Goodreads, or Barnes & Noble? You haven't ... Darn it. But good news, there's no time like now! Click HERE to go straight to Amazon and tell other potential readers what engaged or sparked you.
Reviews help the algorithms. They're so important! And I frequently check them. And I really appreciate them, especially when I know it's YOU!
*They also help Elton John learn that we're talking about him. (Please keep reading. Please.)
4) Do you make social media videos? Are you a #booktoker? On TikTok? Or a reel maker on Instagram and Facebook? Clever videos are all the rage. So the next time you find yourself tap dancing and trying a new viral TikTok recipe, maybe have Unwillable make a cameo! Your followers will thank you for it. (Me too.)
5) Do you belong to a book club? Has your club read Unwillable yet? Worry no more. Not only can your group read Unwillable, you can even ask the author to personally or virtually speak to your club. (I hear she's pretty nice and responds to emails at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
If your book club is interested in Unwillable, but unsure of whether they should add it to the list, please share with them this super short video from BookTrib to hear from me why the time is right for your group to read Unwillable!
6) Help me meet Elton John. Oh wait, we're still not talking about that. OK, nevermind ...
Thanks for being part of the JM Stebbins family. It means an awful lot to me. Together, we're setting the tone for autoimmune encephalitis awareness, resilience, inspiration, hope, and having a little bit of fun along the way!